![]() |
| Looking down on Los Alamos. Santa Fe Mountains in the background. |
1. I finished my PhD work at Penn State (hence why I disappeared from the blog-o-sphere for several years) and,
2. I have moved to Los Alamos, NM to do a post-doc (coincidently, several of my last posts are from when I was last in this neck of the woods: Greatest Day Of My Life and Lubbock I Kind Of Hate You.
There are a couple blanks left in that recap, but I imagine the essentials will fall into place as time goes on. Right now, I feel like a proud Ohioan trying to learn to like the Southwest; so far, I miss humidity, green, and corn/soy fields (and family, of course).
One philosophical change I will make to posts is to shift from rambling, nonsensical stories to concise recaps that just provides enough context for the pictures. While I know I am hilarious, I am not arrogant enough to really think you read what I write instead of skimming and looking at the pictures. Granted if something hilarious happens, like I am chased by a mountain lion, I will likely include more rambling (partly because it might be hard to get a good picture from that adventure), otherwise, less text.
Onward!

No comments:
Post a Comment